Notice on handling personal data
According to D. Lgs.196/2003
www.recafe.it is a free and open website.
This website could restrict the access to some services by tracking user’s personal data. Providing those data and consenting to their processing is mandatory in order to use our services. Personal data might be required in order to provide services or for commercial messages sent by email from the Site Manager; the latter use of personal data is specifically mentioned during the registration process.
Sensitive data: During the registration process or later on, some information (picture or videos) that the user optionally provides under their own responsibility, might reveal sensitive information such as nationality, ethnicity, religion, political tendencies or sexual preferences. By providing such optional, sensitive information the user implicitly consents to their use by the Site Manager.
Updates: users are required to take particular care in updating their personal information, so to allow the Legal Owne of sensitive data to immediately identify any change.
Processing of personal data
Owner – The owner of data collected in our webpages, where not expressily specified, is the legal subject T.R.M. Gestioni Srl. The person in charge of data processing, according to art. 29 of Italian Personal Data Protection Code is the legal representative of Society.
Processing – T.R.M. Gestioni Srl shall process personal data according to the Italian Personal Data Protection Code and all the other regulations. The processing shall be compliant with the principles of simplification, legittimacy transparency and respect of all user rights.
For this purpose, the Site Manager could appoint third parties such as authorized societies as prescribed by the law.
Verification – the user has the right to demand a verification of personal data in our database at any time, by sending an email containing the registration data (user name and password) to email@example.com in order to allow the verification (cf. Art. 7 D.Lgs. 196/2003).
Cancellation – the user has the right to cancel the consent to the processing of this data at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and specifiyng the service he wants to unsuscribe, and the the registration data (user name and password) in order to allow the cancellation (cf. Art. 7 D.Lgs. 196/2003).
Article 7 – Right to access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning the same party, even if they haven’t registered, and communication to this effect in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain information on the:
- origin of the personal data;
- purpose and conditions of the processing;
- logic applied in the case of processing done with electronic instruments;
- details of the controller, the processors and the appointed representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
- subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or that may learn of the same as the appointed representative in the territory of the state, processors or persons responsible for the data.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the revision, the correction and in other words the integration of the data, when this is in the interest of the same;
- the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blocking the data treated in violation of the Act, including data that doesn’t need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the declaration that the operations in letters a) and b) have been brought to the knowledge, also regarding the content of the same, of those the data has been communicated to or distributed to, with the exception of the case in which this fulfilment is impossible or involves the use of means that are clearly disproportionate with respect to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of their personal data, even if relevant to the purpose of the collecting;
- the processing of their personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or promotional material or for direct sale or for market research or commercial communications.